With hundreds of posts in the Mediation Channel archives, each month I highlight those from prior years that drew in readers, produced discussion here or elsewhere on the web, or that simply happen to be my favorites.
Here’s my selection for March:
- Outwitting the leopard: deception at the negotiating table
- Time for mediation certification in the U.S.? Not this way, thanks
- Negotiating disability
- What old school trial lawyers really think about mediators
- What was your first time like? (your first mediation, that is)
- Debating the meaning of the “A” in ADR
- Myth busting: you don’t have to be a lawyer to be a good mediator
- Failure to listen leads to racial harassment charge
- You be the judge: do retiring justices make the best neutrals?
- What’s so funny ’bout peace, love and understanding? Thoughts on why we’re not getting to yes
- Since when is changing your mind a bad thing?