November’s trip in the wayback machine yields these articles:
- To err is human: how do we keep our feet out of our mouths in the first place?
- Testing for negotiation skills, creativity: an LSAT for the 21st century
- Lawyers, Pakistan and democracy: is it time for a Nobel Prize in law?
- Myth or fact: are attorneys the best mediators?
- How to turn a simple misunderstanding into all-out war: a mediator’s advice
- In weighing the Uniform Mediation Act, Massachusetts mediators may be poised to repeat mistakes of the past
- When in Rome (and Paris and Tokyo): avoiding the international faux pas
- Change of perspective: maps brings new ways of seeing