Since 2006 I’ve been cataloging blogs around the world that discuss ADR, negotiation, consensus building, and conflict resolution, at the site I created to track them, World Directory of ADR Blogs @ ADRblogs.com.
With the addition of Hantera Konflikter – a blog covering conflict resolution with a special focus on workplace issues – and also the first Swedish blog to be added to the catalog – ADRblogs.com lists nearly 200 blogs from 30 countries across a range of practice areas. Here is a selection of recent additions to the ADRblogs.com catalog:
- Cross Collaborate is published by John Folk-Williams, a practitioner and writer in the field of public policy collaboration, interest-based negotiation, mediation and the involvement of citizens in the decisions that affect their lives.
- Mediation Chat offers musings about community mediation practice and observations about conflict resolution techniques.
- Kluwer Arbitration Blog covers news and issues in international commercial arbitration.
- Transforming Conflict, published by family mediator Rina Goodman, offers information, tips, and insights to address difficult family issues.
- Denise Hummel’s Universal Consensus Blog focuses on consensus building and cross-cultural training in international business.
Of course if you have a blog you’d like to submit for inclusion in ADRblogs.com, please let me know. Read the submission guidelines and then get in touch. (ADRblogs.com is just a few blogs shy of 200, so I’d welcome your help in putting ADRblogs.com over the top.)
ADRblogs.com is a blog itself, so you can subscribe to either the RSS feed or email list to get alerts about the latest additions to the dispute resolution blogosphere.