Together we are asking all ADR bloggers to send us your very favorite mediation/negotiation related post that you have written this year for inclusion in the competition. All you have to do is email us with the details.
Once we get bloggers’ posts we will open up the voting to the ADR community.
In the next week, we need to receive your e-mail with ‘ADR Post 2008’ in the subject line and then in the email the following information:
- the name of your blog and its URL
- the title of your nominated 2008 post and
- a link to your post – all before close on November 30, 2008 at 11:59 PM (UTC-8).
Voting will then be open from early December until December 19, 2008. The ADR blogosphere and their readers will be asked to vote for their 3 favorite posts of 2008. Voting will close on December 19, 2008.
We hope all ADR bloggers will carry the list of posts and link to the voting site so we get a good voting turn out from readers in December. All that detail will be provided shortly after the close of entries on November 30.
The rules for inclusion are simple:
- Your blog needs to be listed at World Directory of ADR Blogs at the time you submit your favorite post.
- You can submit only one post and it must be mediation or negotiation related.
- Your post needs to have been published on your blog during 2008 and still be available there.
Once voting is open in December, you are welcome to solicit votes for your own or another’s post in any way you want. As well as a bit of fun we hope the competition will showcase the very best of this year’s ADR writing.
Why are we doing this? In the ADR blogosphere wonderful posts seem to come and go so very quickly, often becoming irretrievably lost within days. We hope this good-natured exercise will allow bloggers to fish out their best writing and hold it up for all to see.
To submit your best post for 2008, email:
mediator blah… blah… at mediate [at] geoffsharp.co.nz
Mediation Channel at mail [at] mediationchannel.com