On June 5, the World Directory of Alternative Dispute Resolution Blogs, a site that I developed from a project I began in 2005 to track and catalogue ADR blogs world-wide, celebrated its second anniversary.
Today ADRblogs.com lists 146 blogs from 25 countries, representing conversations across the globe about mediation, negotiation, and conflict resolution in languages that include English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Romanian, Danish, and Turkish.
Here is a random sampling:
- ADR-Blog (Germany)
- Better Than Misery (Israel)
- Resolución Electrónica de Disputas (Argentina)
- Blog Solomediacion.com (Spain)
- The Mediation Times (England)
- Medierea (Romania)
- Réseau Médiation (Belgium)
- Chinese Negotiation (China)
- dominique.lopez-eychenie (France)
- ICT for Peacebuilding (Sri Lanka)
- Gestão de Conflitos Familiares (Brazil)
- Malaysian Mediation (Malaysia)
- LIMAMARC.REVISTA (Peru)
- The Work It Out Blog (Canada)
- Mediator Blah…Blah… (New Zealand)
To see more, and to immerse yourself in the global marketplace of ideas that is the ADR blogosphere, no passport is needed. Just go visit ADRblogs.com. To browse through the headlines of the blogs in its catalog, visit the World Directory of ADR Blogs Reading Room. Submissions, by the way, are always welcome.