Each week through the viewpoint of a different host, Blawg Review, the revolving blog carnival which presents the best in legal blogging, shows its readership a new perspective on law, the legal profession, and legal scholarship.
Consider as my proof the dazzling array of viewpoints courtesy of the last five hosts:
- Blawg Review #160, which speaks with a distinctly British accent at Ruthie’s Law (motto: “innocent until proven guilty)
- Blawg Review #159 at the Whistleblower Law Blog
- Blawg Review #158 in recognition of International Midwives Day at the Mommy Blawg
- Blawg Review #157 commemorating the Canadian National Day of Mourning, which honors workers killed on the job, at Thoughts from a Management Lawyer
- Blawg Review #156, hosted by Virtually Blind, a blog covering virtual law and legal issues affecting virtual worlds
Blawg Review #161 promises to deliver a caffeinated jolt this coming Monday morning – it’s hosted by the Patent Baristas.
[Update: Blawg Review #161 has been posted. It pays moving homage to Memorial Day, a day when the U.S. remembers its military dead.]
(Photo credit: Luiz Baltar.)